Whether you prefer the glossy natural look of your lips or striking, scarlet red lips, taking care of your lip is essential to preventing the uncomfortable sensation from chapped lips. Lips are thinner than the rest of the skin on your body, and they thin with age. Net Zero Co.’s lip balms are vegan, made out of natural ingredients, and packaged with 100% paper. Remember to keep your lips moist and protected!
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Candelilla Wax, Cocoa Butter, Peppermint Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Candelilla Wax, Cocoa Butter, Pineapple Aroma Oil, Coconut Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Candelilla Wax, Cocoa Butter, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Strawberry Aroma Oil, Mica Powder
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Candelilla Wax, Cocoa Butter, Peach Aroma Oil, Vanilla Essential Oil, Mica Powder
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a crucial component as a moisturizer. It offers unbeatable hydrating properties and to top it off, it has an antibacterial perk to go along with it.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an excellent healer for your chapped lips. It is also very rich in fatty acids and antioxidants to aid dry lips to be smooth and hydrated.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil keeps the moisture from your lips radiating away. Olive oil is combined with other oils and wax to prevent chapped lips once the lip balm is used up on the lips
- Candelilla Wax: Candelilla wax is an effective binding agent to use ingredients together. It also keeps lip balm’s solid structure so it is not a paste form.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter adds a creamy texture to the lip balm and contains Vitamin E and K, all while being a great moisturizer.
- Mica Powder: Mice powder adds a shimmer of color to the lip balm. Mica is from a natural stone mineral and often used in many types of cosmetics for a natural glitter look.
- Net Zero Lip Balms are Beeswax free!
Essential Oils and Scents
- Peppermint Essential Oil: From a wild mint plant. Peppermint oil contains up to 80% methanol and its vasodilating property promotes blood flow. Peppermint EO also offers a refreshing sensation.
- Spearmint Essential Oil: From a perennial plant that offers a sweet and minty taste and aroma. It offers energizing aroma and promotes an uplifted mood.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Derived from rose geranium plant leaves that smell like roses. Rose geranium EO has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in healing and reduces swelling in applied areas.
- Strawberry Essential Oil: Provides delicious, fruity strawberry scent to the lip balm.
- Pineapple Essential Oil: Provides sweet, tropical pineapple scent to the lip balm.
- Vanilla Essential Oil: Provides a sweet and warm comforting aroma of vanilla. It has a soothing effect on your mind.
- Peach Essential Oil: Provides sweet, fruity peach scent to the lip balm.