Wool Dryer Balls - Pack of 6 Handmade Anti Static Marine Dryer Balls
Psst, wanna see how these little eco warriors dry your clothes in one cycle?
Imagine a team of eco warriors who can save you 25% of your energy usage and time on thousands and thousands of drying cycles…
Now imagine they were cute, cuddly, handmade in Nepal and covered with the coolest marine animal designs you could have ever imagined.
They’re an eco hack that’s been around for years, and now we’re introducing you to the world of organic wool dryer balls so you can really get to grips with eco laundry.
Not sure you’ve got the eco credentials to know who will win in the battle of wool balls vs dryer sheets? Read this next section…
The art of using dryer balls like a pro
- Pick up 3 for a small-medium load, or 5-6 for a large load and add them to the machine
- Put your feet up while your eco warriors start saving the planet
- When they need a refresh and help with getting rid of static, run them through on a warm gentle cycle and leave to dry
- And when you want laundry smelling oh-so fresh, a few drops of essential oil on the balls is all it takes
Here’s why we love dryer balls:
- Improves drying time by 25%
- Eliminates static
- Handmade & handfelted by artisans in Nepal
- Made of 100% New Zealand wool (plastic free)
- Can be composted at the end of it's life