10 Pack Cotton Mesh Reusable Produce Bags with Wood Toggles
Some bags are meant to be left in 2021.
We come home from the grocery store with 1,500 single-use plastic bags annually. Choose to bring home fresh produce in a natural way, and do away with unnecessary plastic that is harming our planet. Simply toss them in the wash after each trip.
Our produce bags are made with organic cotton that is grown without any pesticides. The breathable mesh design keeps food fresh without produce drying out or falling out. These zero waste food bags are available in 5 sizes.
More about these produce huggers:
- Handmade of GOTS certified organic cotton with a wooden toggle
- Comes in 5 sizes– fun-sized (6x9in), small (8x10in), medium (10x12in), large (12x15in), party-sized (14x18in) to suit brussels sprouts, to a sack’s worth of potatoes (and then some!)
- Tare weight is written on the tag, so the cashier can deduct the weight of the bag
- Stretches to the shape of your produce
- Makes a difference every time you shop!
Care: Please wash between uses. Our bags are machine washable!
Reusable systems can be utilized safely during the pandemic by using basic hygiene.